Mortgage Solutions of Colorado, LLC d/b/a Mortgage Solutions Financial (“MSF”) offers a comprehensive benefit package and PTO (paid time off) for eligible employees. The benefit package includes Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, options to participate in a Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, Health Reimbursement Arrangement, Life and AD&D coverage, voluntary Supplemental Life, voluntary Short-Term, Long-Term Disability and Supplemental insurance. In addition, eligible employees have the option to participate in a company retirement plan.
MSF is a national mortgage lender based in Colorado Springs. MSF strongly believes every client should be served with integrity, dignity, and respect. Without compromise, MSF is committed to providing loans that are in the best interest of our clients, not our bottom line. We will continue to educate the community by empowering our clients to make responsible and informed fiscal decisions that result in greater financial peace of mind.
The Customer Service Agent in the mortgage industry is responsible for delivering excellent customer service to clients engaged in various stages of the mortgage process. This role involves addressing inquiries, providing information on mortgage products and services, and assisting customers with their needs.
In addition to related job duties as assigned, this position will:
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone, email, or chat regarding mortgage applications, account information, payments, and other related topics.
- Provide clear and accurate information to address customer queries and concerns.
- Investigate and resolve customer issues or concerns related to mortgage transactions promptly.
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure timely and effective resolution.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of mortgage products, services, and processes.
- Assist customers in understanding their mortgage terms, conditions, and options.
- Communicate effectively with customers, ensuring a positive and professional experience.
- Keep customers informed about the status of their mortgage applications or any relevant updates.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of customer interactions.
- Document customer feedback, issues, and resolutions in the appropriate systems.
Adherence to Policies:
- Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Stay informed about changes in mortgage industry regulations and policies.
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge
- High school diploma or equivalent; some college coursework in business or finance is a plus.
- Previous experience in customer service, preferably in the mortgage industry.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of basic mortgage processes and terminology.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to navigate computer systems and customer relationship management (CRM) tools.
- Stationary position; prolonged periods at a desk and working on the computer.
- Occasional movement about inside the office to walk to offices and office machinery.
- Occasional lifting up to 10 pounds, must be able to push, pull, pull up, bend at the knees and waist, twist body at the waist, raise and hold arms overhead, turn head-neck-shoulders as needed, grasp and hold tools and other items with hands, for either extended periods of time or many times throughout the workday.
Position Type: Non-exempt
Location: Corporate Office: 7450 Campus Dr., Ste. 200 Colorado Springs, CO 80920
Compensation & Benefits: $18.00-22.00/hour
Mortgage Solutions of Colorado, LLC d/b/a Mortgage Solutions Financial (“MSF”) offers a comprehensive benefit package and PTO (paid time off) for eligible employees. The benefit package includes Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, options to participate in a Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, Health Reimbursement Arrangement, Life and AD&D coverage, voluntary Short Term, Long Term Disability and Supplemental insurance. In addition, eligible employees have the option to participate in a company retirement plan.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.