A conventional loan offers fantastic rates, lower costs, and greater flexibility than other programs. Conventional loans can have a fixed or adjustable rate: fixed rate mortgages have a set interest rate for the entire length of the loan, while adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs) features a low introductory rate for a fixed period, followed by periodic rate adjustments. Additionally, a fixed rate mortgage gives you with the stability to budget your finances. Over time, the fixed rate becomes more manageable as you and your family’s income increases.
Conventional Loan Benefits:
- Low down payment options available for qualified borrowers.
- Provides for cash out refinances.
- Loan amounts available up to $417,000.00.
- Ten-, 15-, 20-, and 30-year terms available.
- High balance and super conforming loan amounts available.
For more information about conventional loans, including complete eligibility requirements, contact us today.