A conventional refinance is simply a non-government backed loan used to refinance or replace an existing mortgage. Like conventional loans, a conventional refinance offers fantastic rates, lower costs, and greater flexibility than other programs.
You can use a conventional refinance loan to:
- Cancel FHA mortgage insurance.
- Refinance an FHA loan.
- Refinance another conventional loan.
- Refinance an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) into a fixed rate loan.
- Consolidate a first and second mortgage.
- Take cash out of your home’s equity.
For more information about conventional refinancing, including complete eligibility requirements, contact us today.