Mortgage Solutions Financial is a national mortgage company headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colorado. We have an excellent opportunity at our Corporate headquarters for a Retail Loan Processor.
Mortgage Solutions Financial is one of the best and most respected loan and mortgage companies in the United States. We operate just like a firm family unit guided by strong professionalism, expertise and excellence in customer service. We are dedicated to making the process of getting a loan as simple and straightforward as possible for our clients.
Due to our growth and success, we now have branches throughout the United States and we are continuing to grow and expand in anticipation of market demands. Mortgage Solutions Financial is privately owned and operates as a full-service Mortgage Banker. We originate mortgage loans in retail, wholesale and correspondent basis.
- Review new loan submissions from Loan Officer or Approval Specialist.
- Verify loan is complete with checklist and accompanying disclosures, documents, needs list, anticipated or confirmed program/investor, and etc.
- Return any incomplete loans back to Operations Manager with explanation, so they may complete and resubmit.
- Request any additional items needed from borrower to complete loan.
- Order and receive VODs, VOEs, appraisal, title, and etc. as appropriate.
- Input final information as applicable, for final loan submission.
- Submit loan to Underwriting upon receipt of documents, as needed, for a complete loan file to obtain a clear loan approval.
- Submit all documents needed to draw closing documents
- Ensure closing instructions and documents have been released to title before closing, ensuring a final settlement statement is issued to Loan Officer prior to closing.
- Submit complete files to Underwriting based on Investor and/or AUS requirements. Clears any conditions that require communication to the title companies, appraiser, employers, surveyors, and etc.
- Coordinate submitted files to Underwriting & Closing to meet file expectations.
- Communicate loan approval from underwriting.
- Pipeline Management – update and track information in Encompass with current and up to date information. Must track all items ordered, received and/or still lacking.
- Place detailed comments in the conversation log every time a file is handled.
Desired Skills, Experience and/or Education
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum three (3) years of mortgage processing, underwriting, originating or a combination of all aspects.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week and overtime as required.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook applications.
- Must be proficient in DU/DO, LP, and major Originating systems.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient with all guidelines and websites necessary to complete job functions.
- Must be detail oriented, organized and be able to manage your time
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines..
Position Type: Full-time