Mortgage Solutions of Colorado, LLC, has unique opportunity for individuals preferably with mortgage experience to join our Post Closing Team. These individuals must believe in superior customer service and enjoy working in a high performing environment where integrity and honesty are paramount! We provide our employees with a great work environment, where they can grow, learn, and achieve their professional dreams.
- Receive, open, identify and distribute documents to appropriate Final Docs team member
- Image and audit trailing documents using an audit checklist
- Contact appropriate parties which includes, but is not limited to title, attorney, county, brokers and borrower to obtain missing documents and/or document corrections
- Upload and/or overnight corrected trailing documentation including Recorded Security Instrument, Final Title Policy and MC/LGC to Investor prior to Investor deadline
- Clear trailing documents in SOW
- Applicable dates and/or notes entered into BYTE
- Other duties, as assigned
- 2+ years mortgage industry experience preferred but not required
- Committed to delivering a superior level of customer service
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage time effectively
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written
- Keen attention to detail
- Must be deadline oriented
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Dedicated and reliable team player with ability to work independently
- Thrive in a fast paced, high production environment
- Readily embraces change
- Experience with Word, Excel, BYTE and DocMagic a plus
Mortgage Solutions of Colorado, LLC offers a comprehensive benefit package and PTO (paid time off) for eligible employees. The benefit package includes Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, options to participate in a Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, Health Reimbursement Arrangement, Life and AD&D coverage, voluntary Short Term, Long Term Disability and Supplemental insurance. In addition, option to participate in the company retirement plan, company will match dollar for dollar up to 4% of contributions made by the employee.
Position Type: Non-exempt
Position Location: Corporate Office, Colorado Springs
Pay Range: $15 – 17/ hr.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.