An energetic, self-starting professional with the drive, determination and sales experience.
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent follow up ability
- Ability to close over the phone
- Comply with all disclosure requirements and timeframes
- Maintain sales and productivity goals as provided by management
Skills/ Knowledge/ Behaviors
- Minimum two years mortgage experience preferred
- Proven ability to consistently generate production
- Detail oriented with a strong work ethic
- Professional customers service skills and strong integrity
- Energetic, self-starting professional with the drive, determination and sales experience to work as a Mortgage Loan Officer.
- Active NMLS and LMB license
Salary: $15,080.00 to $250,000.00 /year
- Mortgage Loan Origination: 2 years (Preferred)
- Mortgage Industry: 3 years (Preferred)
- NMLS (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Position Type: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Travel Required: Yes – Some
Reports To: Branch Manager
Pay Range: Local minimum wage, plus bps structure per loan.