The Production Assistant will have responsibilities in the following areas: Administrative, Relationship Management, Marketing, and Origination Support. In addition to providing marketing related support and representing Mortgage Solutions Financial while building relationships with Real Estate Agents; the PA is responsible for assisting the Loan Originator with loan-level activities, such as but not limited gathering initial documents from borrowers and communicating status updates. The PA will be required to use discretion and be capable of making decisions. The PA will function as a liaison between LO’s, MSF internal Team Members, third party vendors, agents, and borrowers.
- Administrative and clerical support for the office
- Organizes meetings and communicates daily with employees and customers through Outlook
- Answers multi-line phones and direct calls to correct departments
- Leads Tracking – submit a daily report for all company leads to be sent to managers
- Manage Branch database in BytePro and Surefire 3.0
- See Loan Level Details below for additional responsibilities
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent computer and typing skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and internet use, ability to learn and utilize information systems
- Must be dependable and punctual with assigned work hours
- 1+ years of mortgage related experience is required.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, competitive, and or sales environment is preferred.
- Must be a self-starter, have excellent time management skills, the ability to work independently.
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills in order to build relationships with a diverse multi-tier client base.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, high volume work environment with proven follow up and organizational skills.
- Analytical / Critical thinking—be able to anticipate problems and resolve early
- Knowledge and ability to take loan from submission to closing without oversight
- Ability to handle difficult situations independently while being solution oriented
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
Position Type: Non-exempt
Location: Mt. Juliet, TN – Remote is possible, but preferably in the CT or PST time zone
Pay Range: $17 – $20/ hr., plus commission
Location: Auburn, WA
Pay Range: $19 – $21/ hr., plus commission
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.