Mortgage Solutions of Colorado, LLC d/b/a Mortgage Solutions Financial (“MSF”) offers a comprehensive benefit package and PTO (paid time off) for eligible employees. The benefit package includes Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, options to participate in a Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, Health Reimbursement Arrangement, Life and AD&D coverage, voluntary Supplemental Life, voluntary Short-Term, Long-Term Disability and Supplemental insurance. In addition, eligible employees have the option to participate in a company retirement plan.
MSF is a national mortgage lender based in Colorado Springs. MSF strongly believes every client should be served with integrity, dignity, and respect. Without compromise, MSF is committed to providing loans that are in the best interest of our clients, not our bottom line. We will continue to educate the community by empowering our clients to make responsible and informed fiscal decisions that result in greater financial peace of mind.
The Loan Servicing Customer Service Supervisor directs a team of customer service representatives in the support of MSF customers and correspondents by driving superior customer service, presenting a professional image, and maintaining excellent communication through the development and adherence of company customer service policies and disciplines. Duties include providing exceptional supervision and reporting for all customers by assuring customer inquiries and phone calls are answered, identified and directed in accordance with performance metrics and to an appropriate resolution. All employees of MSF are expected to provide quality customer service and maintain high ethical standards when serving our clients.
- Assist in the establishment of all customer service policies and procedures in a manner to ensure compliance with all regulatory, agency and contractual requirements.
- Administers the customer service policies and procedures of the servicing division to effectively deliver the following:
- Answering of all borrower calls and verification of all account information provided through servicing system validation in compliance with all data privacy regulations.
- Identification of customer’s requests/inquiries through effective listening skills.
- Adherence to scripted pitch to the borrowers for the purpose of determining proper transfer workflow to appropriate departments.
- Achievement of all Daily, Weekly and Monthly call performance targets (e.g., answer time, abandon rate) as set forth by management.
- Maintain quality customer service at all times by following all customer service protocols, performing side by side reviews with agent’s ad well as taking calls as necessary.
- Effectively articulate service resolution to MSF borrowers and other service providers.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, and managing personnel groups for all customer service activities of the servicing division.
- Ensure assigned staff complies with all Regulatory guidelines in the delivery of their respective customer service responsibilities: including RESPA, TILA, FCRA, EFTA, FDCPA, HPA, GLBA and all other pertinent regulations to the servicing of the loan portfolio.
- Ensure compliance with all Federal and State Lending/Servicing Regulations and Statutes, and Consumer Finance Protection Bureau.
- Assists the Customer Service Manager on the direction of the customer service group on job performance metrics and assures adherence to organization’s timetable on employee performance evaluations for direct reports and subordinate reviews.
- Assist on all customer service workflow analysis and documents related to process development and enhancement of customer service efficiency, as required.
- Identifies issues, trends, and/or inefficiencies and communicates them to Senior Management.
- Additional duties and/or tasks as assigned
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related field plus minimum of 3 years’ experience in a call center customer service management position or a combination of education and 5 years call center customer service experience.
- Mortgage industry and/or Financial Services experience.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Ability to build rapport quickly to convert inquiries into proper transfers to agents for resolution.
- Ability to manage staff with a high volume of phone calls.
- Ability to multitask and effectively manage time.
- Ability to communicate effectively – both in written and verbal form.
- Strong understanding of the mortgage process/industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong experience with mortgage servicing system, (LPS/MSP desired), and mortgage terminology
- Stationary position; prolonged periods at a desk and working on the computer.
- Occasional movement about inside the office to walk to offices and office machinery.
- Occasional lifting up to 10 pounds, must be able to push, pull, pull up, bend at the knees and waist, twist body at the waist, raise and hold arms overhead, turn head-neck-shoulders as needed, grasp and hold tools and other items with hands, for either extended periods of time or many times throughout the workday.
Position Type: Non-exempt
Location: Corporate Office: 7450 Campus Dr., Ste. 200 Colorado Springs, CO 80920
Compensation & Benefits: $25.00-$34.00/hour
Mortgage Solutions of Colorado, LLC d/b/a Mortgage Solutions Financial (“MSF”) offers a comprehensive benefit package and PTO (paid time off) for eligible employees. The benefit package includes Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, options to participate in a Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, Health Reimbursement Arrangement, Life and AD&D coverage, voluntary Short Term, Long Term Disability and Supplemental insurance. In addition, eligible employees have the option to participate in a company retirement plan.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.