Administer and manage MSF’s employee benefits and retirement programs timely and accurately in accordance with all applicable federal and state regulations.
- Ensures the accuracy of all benefits enrollments in the HRIS to provide vendors with accurate eligibility information.
- Acting liaison between MSF and brokers.
- Assists with new-hire enrollments.
- Assists employees regarding benefits claim issues and plan changes.
- Distributes all benefit enrollment materials and determines employee eligibility.
- Processes life status changes following qualifying event guidelines set by the IRS.
- Responds to benefits inquires from managers and employees on plan provisions, benefits enrollments, status changes and other general inquiries.
- Processes and administers all leave of absence requests and disability claim paperwork: medical, personal, disability, FMLA and any state specific leave.
- Administers 401(K) plan and processes all requests for hardship withdrawals, loans, enrollments, plan changes and contribution amounts; manages the annual catch-up contribution enrollment.
- Facilitates annual open enrollment process; including meeting with broker for annual proposals; set up employee meetings and ensures all information is given to HRIS system for accuracy.
- Assists payroll department with any questions concerning billing/employee enrollment.
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years of recent HR experience in which several years was at a progressively high level of accountability
- Strong knowledge of federal and multi-state HR-related laws, compliance regulations related to employee benefits
- Ability to multitask, maintain exceptional follow-up, timely completion of responsibilities related to employee tasks
- Thrive in a fast paced, high turn-over production environment
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills
- Experience working with home-based employees and managers
- Attention to detail required
- Superior customer service skills and attitude
- Proficient computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Stationary position; prolonged periods at a desk and working on the computer.
- Occasional movement about inside the office to walk to offices and office machinery.
- Occasional lifting up to 10 pounds, stooping, bending, standing, reaching.
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Location: Corporate Office, Colorado Springs, CO
Compensation & Benefits: $45,000 – $65,000 annually
Mortgage Solutions of Colorado, LLC d/b/a Mortgage Solutions Financial (“MSF”) offers a comprehensive benefit package and PTO (paid time off) for eligible employees. The benefit package includes Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, options to participate in a Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, Health Reimbursement Arrangement, Life and AD&D coverage, voluntary Short Term, Long Term Disability and Supplemental insurance. In addition, eligible employees have the option to participate in a company retirement plan, with up to 4% of contributions made by the employee being matched.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.