The Customer Service Associate is responsible for supporting business efforts through exceptional customer service. The Customer Service Associate will be responsible for inbound and outbound calls regarding mortgage questions such as taxes, hazard insurance, escrow analyses, mortgage payments, principal curtailments, document copies, account balances, verifications of mortgage, year-end information, methods of payment, payoffs ,HELOCs, ARMs, Escrow, or other various aspects of mortgage servicing.
- Uploading new originated loans to our sub servicer
- Respond to phone calls/emails regarding questions on loan payment/transfer letters
- Posting payments
- Validating payment information
- Generation of monthly letters
- Research and analyze problems and recommend solutions
- Provide customer service for internal and external customers
- Develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge of policies and procedures via training classes, on-line policies/procedures, bulletins, and departmental meetings for advanced products and/or loans with advanced features.
- Ethics & Integrity
- Organizational Skills
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills
- Effectively work under time constraints with multiple competing priorities.
- Must be able to work in a production/flexible environment.
- Proficient knowledge of personal computers using, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Other duties or tasks as assigned by management.
Position Type: Non-exempt
Location: Corporate Office Colorado Springs
Pay Range: $18/hr
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.