Coordinate within the Compliance Department: project deadlines, complaint management, review of marketing materials, requests from state and federal auditors, and revisions to policy. Additionally responsible for special projects and identifying and implementing efficiency opportunities for the Compliance Department.
- Assist in the successful implementation and on-going support of the Consumer Compliance Program.
- Monitor and manage information requests from state and federal auditors.
- Support investigations into regulatory failures; contribute to the corrective action plan (CAP); may be responsible for making suggestions and updates to internal procedures to secure greater levels of compliance.
- Monitor and document completion of any CAPS that were put in place due to audit findings or compliance violations to ensure we have a complete audit trail for the matter.
- Process, manage, and communicate with team members regarding consumer complaints.
- Categorize and assign complaints to the appropriate team members upon receipt; monitor for timely completion.
- Write, review, and proof complaint responses, occasionally with the assigned servicing team.
- Monitor incoming complaints via websites, email, mail, and phone.
- Track and report any client concerns or issues detected by consumer complaints to the appropriate person(s) or department(s) to ensure they are handled according to the company workflow, and all parties are aware and proactive in resolving any issues that may be at the root cause of the complaint.
- Maintain high customer service standards when communicating with consumers and team members.
- Manage time efficiently and prioritize workloads to meet strict deadlines while handling multiple tasks.
- Review submitted marketing content for grammar and compliance while striving to meet all internal Service Level Agreements (SLA) with the Marketing Department.
- Communicate and follow-up with the Marketing Team regarding review and approval of content to ensure all material has been completed according to internal SLA.
- Review, format, and track a wide range of documents (including but not limited to Policies and Programs) to ensure timely completion.
- Communicate effectively with all departments and form reliable and sound working relationship across business lines.
- Ensure projects are completed on time by communicating with team members as well as managers to ensure all deadlines are met.
Qualifications & Experience
- High level verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-directed and the ability to work alone.
- Ability to research, observe, receive, and obtain information from all relevant sources.
- Possess a positive can-do attitude and approach to tasks.
- Experience with PCs Window format; Fluent with Microsoft Office and document manipulation programs such as Adobe Reader and Cute PDF.
- High level organizational skills.
- High level understanding of website navigation
- Stationary position; prolonged periods at a desk and working on the computer.
- Occasional movement about inside the office to walk to offices and office machinery.
- Occasional lifting up to 10 pounds, stooping, bending, standing, reaching.
Location: Corporate: 7450 Campus Drive, Suite 200, Colorado Springs, CO 80920
Position Type: Non-exempt
Compensation & Benefits: $17-$22 hr
Mortgage Solutions of Colorado, LLC d/b/a Mortgage Solutions Financial (“MSF”) offers a comprehensive benefit package and PTO (paid time off) for eligible employees. The benefit package includes Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, options to participate in a Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, Health Reimbursement Arrangement, Life and AD&D coverage, voluntary Short-Term, Long-Term Disability and Supplemental insurance. In addition, eligible employees have the option to participate in a company retirement plan.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
By submitting my resume, I acknowledge that I have read and understand the above job description in its entirety and can perform all of the requirements stated within. I understand that should I ever need an accommodation to perform one of the duties of my position, I must contact Human Resources Department and participate in the interactive process under American with Disabilities Act (ADA).
MSF is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment are considered equally and no distinction is made on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, genetic information, or veteran status. MSF is also committed to providing qualified applicants and employees reasonable accommodation, when necessary, to enable the individuals to complete the application process and/or perform the essential functions of the job. An applicant and/or employee requiring reasonable accommodation to perform any essential job function, should contact Human Resources.