Mortgage Solutions Financial’s Ag-America division is your rural and agricultural loan specialist. We understand how much it means to own a home in a rural community or invest in farming real estate. That’s why we are dedicated to providing rural America with the best rural and agricultural loan programs to help you fulfill the American Dream.
Ag-America offers a wide variety of rural and agricultural loan programs at competitive, long-term fixed and adjustable rates. From lending programs for rural/manufactured home purchases and refinancing to agricultural loans for full and part-time commercial farms, ranches, vineyards, bare land, and more – Ag-America has got you covered.
Key Criteria for Eligible Loans
- Single-family, owner-occupied, detached primary residence located on the property.
- Must be located in a rural area or municipality of 2,500 population or less.
- Maximum loan-to-value of 97% with a maximum loan amount of $417,000.
- Dwelling value may not exceed $269,807.
- Private mortgage insurance required with loan-to-value greater than 80%.
- Typical contributory value of the dwelling should represent a minimum of 35% of the loan amount.
- Minimal farm income generated from the property allowed (no more than 25% of gross income). However, no farm income is required.
- As-is value of the outbuildings must not exceed 20% of the appraised value.
- Acreage must be typical as supported by comps and property must be residential in nature.
Contact the loan experts at Ag-America today. We will be happy to answer your questions as well as work with you to find out if you qualify for one of these types of loans.
Commercial Farm and Ranch Loans
Ag-America specializes in real estate loans to the agricultural community including commercial farms, ranches, large equestrian facilities, dairies, orchards, groves, and vineyards.
Whether you are expanding your existing ranch, buying a farm, or making long-term improvements to your farm or ranch, Ag-America has the loan product that fits your life.
- Highly competitive rates with low fees
- First lien on real estate
- $150,000 minimum loan
- 70% maximum loan-to-value
- No prepayment penalty
- One of your credit scores over 680
- Adequate income documented by Tax Returns
- Total debt/total assets ratio no more than 50%
Our mortgage specialists are committed to helping you secure the right rural and agricultural loan based on your personal financing needs and eligibility criteria. As a rural and agricultural home mortgage company, Ag-America believes that knowledge is the key to not only successfully securing a loan, but building a long-standing relationship with you.
Hand in hand, we will use our expertise and experience to effortlessly guide you through each step of securing a rural home or agricultural loan – from the qualification process all the way to the closing.