The loan processor will work closely with Mortgage Experts to provide an exceptional experience to our clients. The processor will be required to complete tasks assigned in a timely manner.
These tasks include but are not limited to the calculation of income, review of appraisal, title, assets, homeowners insurance, and other documents related to the loan transaction.
- Represent the company in a professional and enthusiastic manner by providing an exceptional and consistent level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
- 2+ years of mortgage lending experience (processing or origination)
- Proven track record of working in a face-paced, high-energy environment.
- Ability to handle an active pipeline of 30+ loans without sacrificing responsiveness, client satisfaction or attention to detail
- Detail oriented with the ability to set goals, meet objectives, take initiative, and complete tasks within deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Analytical / Critical thinking—be able to anticipate problems and resolve early
- Mastery of DU, LP, and other AU systems
- Knowledge and ability to take loan from submission to closing without oversight
- Ability to handle difficult situations independently while still being a team player
- Willing to go above and beyond what is expected in order to impress our clients and referral partners
- Working knowledge of MS Outlook, FHA Connection, and other mortgage related systems
- Complete familiarity with FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, and USDA guidelines and understanding of all facets involved in real estate transactions.
- Overtime may be required
Please send your resume and cover letter to Jessica.McCoy@mortgagesolutions.net