The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for management of corporate and operational projects, including planning, execution and closing of each project. They work with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure on time delivery of assigned projects as well as providing ongoing clear communication of the projects progress. The PM will be responsible for technical writing and training facilitation if required based project requirements.
Role and Responsibilities
- Achieve all project goals and act as the single point of contact
- Define the scope of the project, timeline, goals and necessary deliverables
- Assignment of responsibilities and identification of the necessary resources that will be involved throughout the project
- Manage all aspects of the project plan, communication and coordinator with all stakeholders, internal and external
- Tracking of project deliverables, monitor pipelines, and escalate any unresolved issues
- Report regularly on the project status and how it is tracking to the project plan
- Must follow through until the end and provide final sign off on all deliverables and close dates, as well as follow-up with critical stakeholders to obtain feedback on the overall project.
Skills/ Knowledge/ Behaviors
- Communication at multiple organizational levels
- Time Management
- Issue resolution
- Technical Writing
- Training facilitation
This is a full-time position scheduled Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Employees are benefit eligible on the first of the month following their start date and begin accruing PTO after six months. Compensation DOE.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com