The general purpose of the Project Development Manager is to formally launch new products to production.
Role and Responsibilities
- Prepare analysis regarding product risk and profitability
- Acquire/ Maintain Investor Relationships
- Ensures that LOS/PPE is updated as product guidelines change
- Process new investor Approval packages
- Must have thorough knowledge and understanding of mortgage products
- Ability to effectively read and understand mortgage products, underwriting guidelines and rate sheers.
- Understands how mortgage loans are sold into the secondary markets
- Full knowledge of bond and down-payment assistance programs and how to maintain these programs for the department
- Must display good computer skills, attention to detail, an d have the ability to multi0task while working several simultaneous projects
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org