Business is great and our team is growing! Mortgage Solutions Financial is looking for a Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant to add to our team at our Grand Junction branch here in Colorado.
Mortgage Solutions Financial, is a renowned loan and mortgage partner to millions of Americans seeking homes of their own. It was founded by the reputed debt consolidation, refinancing, and mortgage strategist Roy Clennan in 1997. Roy has dedicated himself to reducing the complexities and hassles involved in loan approval and associated procedures. He and his professional staff have helped over 40,000 families to obtain and maintain homes throughout the United States, as well as transform their finances.
Duties and Responsibilities
Mortgage Loan Officer Assistants are in charge of reviewing loan applications and completing administrative tasks. They are responsible for checking important loan details and requirements before submitting all documentation to the processing department.
Responsibilities for the Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant also include the following, but are not limited to:
- Communicate with the customer (borrower), real estate agents and escrows at the start of the transaction.
- Collect customer documentation necessary to complete a clean submission into processing, such as income documentation, asset statements and initial disclosures documents.
- Assist loan originators with support and managing timelines for effective communication.
- Answering incoming calls and tracking of all marketing Leads.
- Update all parties with status of loan stages as necessary.
- Work closely with the processing team to insure timely closings
- Ordering of standard loan requirements and verifications such as, title, escrow, appraisal, verification of employments, etc.
- Maintain office supplies, appearance and customer service
- Work closely with management on day to day task.
- Schedule Loan Officer up time, Gather sales Certs, expense reports
Desired Competencies for the Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant:
- Strong work ethic, accountable, and great attitude.
- Proficient in Excel and Data-entry; Very detailed orientated.
- Maintains a high level of professionalism, customer service, and communication with customer, processor, and Loan Officer.
- Adaptable and willingness to learn and take on additional responsibilities.
- Ability to meet time deadlines while working under pressure.
- Effectively handle simultaneous tasks and projects in a fast paced environment.
- Able to effectively and efficiently work independently or as a member of a team.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org