Role and Responsibilities
- Communicate with the customer (borrower), real estate agents and escrows at the start of the transaction.
- Collect customer documentation necessary to complete a clean submission into processing, such as income documentation, asset statements and initial disclosures documents.
- Assist loan originators with support and managing timelines for effective communication.
- Answering incoming calls and tracking of all marketing Leads.
- Update all parties with status of loan stages as necessary.
- Work closely with the processing team to insure timely closings
- Ordering of standard loan requirements and verifications such as, title, escrow, appraisal, verification of employments, etc.
- Maintain office supplies, appearance and customer service
- Work closely with management on day to day task.
- Schedule Loan Officer up time, Gather sales Certs, expense reports
Skills/ Knowledge/ Behaviors
- Strong work ethic, accountable, and great attitude.
- Proficient in Excel and Data-entry; Very detailed orientated.
- Maintains a high level of professionalism, customer service, and communication with customer, processor, and Loan Officer.
- Adaptable and willingness to learn and take on additional responsibilities.
- Ability to meet time deadlines while working under pressure.
- Effectively handle simultaneous tasks and projects in a fast paced environment.
- Able to effectively and efficiently work independently or as a member of a team.
- NMLS license preferred” “costs for licensing to be reviewed with potential of being paid for by company