Mortgage Solutions Financial, a local Colorado Springs mortgage banker, is seeking an experienced professional to lead and manage the IT department. The qualified candidate will have hands-on experience maintaining IT infrastructures, Citrix, Microsoft Office, remote access and system security for both in-office and remote employees. Experience supporting computer hardware, printing and scanning equipment, telephone systems and personal electronic devices is needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the day-to-day activities and lead the IT department for the company that:
- Provides timely, in-person and virtual support to the operations and sales teams on standard IT Help Desk issues.
- Manages new hire and termination access and logins.
- Responds to support ticket requests relevant to mortgage software issues.
- Maintain and enhance the IT infrastructures to ensure optimal support and efficiencies.
- Serve as a central depository for platform and network improvements and maintenance.
- Define future business requirements for IT infrastructures and Network and coordinate and implement new system improvements needed.
- Take proactive action to ensure reliability, efficiency and confidentiality/security of information systems such as ensuring all patches are up to date for all software and hardware.
- Keep all IT related licenses up-to-date.
- Maintain the company system backups.
- Maintain the company asset inventory.
- Approve all IT related invoices to be paid.
- Manage all IT related contracts.
- Manage external IT vendor relationships while serving as the liaison with outside IT support organizations.
- Works closely with executive staff to help create the company’s vision as it relates to the IT department and requirements.
- BA in Computer Science or related field
- Five or more years technical support, helpdesk support, trouble shooting, systems administration, and network management.
- Experience leading a team to success, ability to motivate and teach
- Experience with Citrix, Microsoft Office, remote access and security
- Believes in providing superior customer service
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Capability of working under pressures to adhere to tight deadlines
- Proficiency in the latest technology and best practices for IT management
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com