Duties & Responsibilities:
- Exhibit working knowledge of AUS analysis to determine applicable loan conditions
- Ability to analyze credit, income, assets and compliance documentation
- Knowledge must include: calculation and verification of income & assets, evaluation of credit reports, purchase contracts, appraisals, title commitments, and other loan pertinent documentation
- Analyze tax returns and /or financial statements for Self-Employed Borrowers, Partnerships, S Corporations and/or C Corporations
- Record inconsistencies throughout documentation review
- Perform pre-funding underwriting review of income and assets and set pre-funding conditions.
- Read and analyze compliance exceptions identified from third party compliance review
- Knowledge and familiarity with current mortgage and compliance laws and regulations
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of mortgage industry credit guidelines and policies for FNMA.
- Thorough understanding of credit and an ability to review complex financial documents
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- A team player, ability to work independently
- Thrive in a fast paced, high production environment
- Readily embraces change
This position is full-time, non-exempt, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Employees are benefit eligible on the first of the month following their start date.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Meagan.Schmidt@mortgagesolutions.net